Crafted with consideration. Created with class. Wigston Green
Estates is artistry in architecture. Harnessing the beauty and allure
of Thornhill and the award-winning craftsmanship of Remington
Homes, Wigston Green is an estate collection unlike any other.
Combining modern innovation with architectural brilliance and
the finest in traditional craftsmanship, Wigston Estates is of a
different pedigree. Surrounded by the best of Thornhill and
featuring dramatic and spacious 60-foot and 80-foot lots, each
one of the 17 exceptional estates offers you a unique landscape.
Located just south of Bathurst and Hwy. 407 on Flamingo Road,
Wigston is ideally located to amenities, major highways and ample
greenspace. Immerse yourself in luxury living at Wigston Estates.
Features & Finishes
- Distinctive stone and stucco combination exterior finishes with pre-case surrounds and specific architectural details, as per model type. Actual detailing may vary from artist’s concept and are subject to grade conditions. Lintels have prime coat only.
- Self-sealing 30-year (manufacturer’s warranty) asphalt roof shingles from Vendor’s pre-determined colour packages, as per model type.
- Maintenance-free aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts.
- Black exterior railing as per model type, and if required due to grade condition. Detailing may vary from artist’s concept.
- Stained wood front door assembly, as per model type. Actual detailing may vary from artist’s concept.
- Metal insulated exterior entry door(s) with weather stripping as per model type.
- Maintenance free vinyl casement or thermo-fixed glass windows with true simulated dividers and transom, elliptical and half round windows, as per model type.
- High quality vinyl basement windows.
- French doors and/or garden doors leading to patios, covered terraces and balconies, as per model type.
- Balconies with black railing, as per model type.
- Covered terraces to have poured concrete slab, as per model type.
- Professionally graded and sodded lot.
- Sectional wood, rollup garage doors with decorative windows including garage door opener(s) and one digital entry pad.
- Precast slab walkway from driveway to front entry.
- Asphalt paved driveway (as per municipal requirements). Vendor not responsible for future settlement.
- Three (3) exterior hose bibs (one in garage, one at rear and one at side).
- Temporary black exterior coach lamps on front elevation, including temporary light at rear door(s), as per model type.
- For walk out basement condition the Vendor to provide, as per model type:
• Basement sliding patio door or French door(s).
• Full size rear basement vinyl casement windows.
• Premiums may apply.
- Door from garage to house with deck and stairs if required, subject to grade and municipal approval.
- Door from exterior to garage subject to grade and municipal approval.
- Gas line at rear of home for barbeque connection.
INTERIOR TRIM & FEATURES
- 10-foot main level ceiling height. 9-foot second and/or loft level ceiling heights, as per model type.
- Cathedral ceilings, vaulted ceilings, double height features, as per model type.
- Smooth ceilings throughout on finished floor levels.
- Trimmed half walls and ledges as per plan.
- Coffered ceiling in dining room, office and/or great room, as per model type.
- 8″ (+/-) cornice moulding in living room and dining room, from builder’s standard samples. Moulding to be installed within coffer where coffered ceiling applies.
- Colonial, paint-grade trim +/- 3″ casing and +/- 7″ baseboards throughout finished areas.
- All main floor interior doors to be approx 8′ high; all second floor/loft interior doors to be approx 8′ high.
- Paint-grade interior French doors with beveled glass and pewter mullions, as per plan.
- All interior door hardware to be lever-style with antique nickel finish and matching hinges.
- Archways, half-walls, art niches to be trimmed, as per model type. Archways to be raised to complement ceiling heights.
- Decorative columns, as per model type.
- Stained oak staircase with oak veneer stringers and oak nosing from basement to second floor and loft, including secondary service stairs, as per model type.
- Choice of +/- 1 3/4″ oak pickets or 1st upgrade black wrought iron pickets with +/- 3″ oak handrail in stained finish, as per plan, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Natural gas fireplace(s), as per plan. Pre-case, single-sided (or double-sided where applicable) stone mantle in Great Room. Remaining fireplaces to be finished with standard marble insert and white lacquer mantle or white lacquer cabinet, as per model type.
- Double sided fireplaces to receive limestone mantle, as per model type.
- Cold cellar, as per plan.
- All ducts to be cleaning prior to closing.
- All interior walls to be finished with two choices of paint from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Wood trim and interior doors painted white semi-gloss.
- Smooth and coffered ceilings to be painted white, as per model type.
- Choice of marble, limestone, slate or granite flooring in front foyer and powder room, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Choice of 12″ x 12″ or 13″ x 13″ ceramic or porcelain tile flooring in kitchen, breakfast area, laundry room, mud room, exterior entry areas, wine storage and all bathrooms as per model type, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Stained pre-finished 3 1/4″ x 3/4″ oak strip hardwood flooring on non-tiled areas throughout finished floor levels including all bedrooms, loft and elevator, as per model type.
- Quality “Paris Kitchens” custom crafted cabinetry in kitchen and servery, as per model type. Paris Kitchens Signature Upgrade Program.
- Extended height uppers, crown moulding and valances.
- Cabinetry provisions for built-in wall oven, cook-top, microwave, dishwasher, as per model types.
- Pantries, serveries and deep fridge upper cabinet with extended gable(s), as per model type.
- Decorative door panels on island return, as per model type.
- Kitchen and servery backsplash from builder’s 2nd upgrade samples. (Excludes behind appliances)
- Flush breakfast bar, as per model type.
- Choice of granite countertop in kitchen and servery with 1st upgrade edge, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Undermount stainless steel sinks with high arch faucet and vegetable spray in kitchen. Undermount sink with high arch faucet in servery, as per model type.
- Stainless steel hood fan over stove with 6″ duct to exterior.
- Gas and electrical connection from cooktop.
- All bathroom fixtures to be white.
- Master Ensuite Features: frameless glass shower enclosure with frameless shower door in clear glass with chrome trim. Choice of ceramic tiles on walls and ceiling with recessed shower light, as per model type. Jetted ensuite tub with ceramic tile surround above tub deck.
- Paris Kitchens vanities in all bathrooms, except where pedestal sinks are indicated. Paris Kitchens Signature Upgrade Program.
- Choice of natural marble or granite countertop with undermount sink(s) in master ensuite bathroom, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Choice of Corian countertop with undermount sink(s) in all other bathrooms, from Vendor’s standard samples, except where pedestal sinks are indicated.
- Vanity wall mirrors with strip lighting above.
- Decorator ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure, including ceiling.
- Tub/shower enclosures to have surface-mounted shower light.
- Acrylic tub(s), as per model type.
- Recessed medicine cabinet in master ensuite.
- Marble threshold and jambs in all shower stalls, as per model type.
- White ceramic accessories (toilet paper holder and towel bar) in all bathrooms.
- Levered faucets in all bathroom and powder room sinks with mechanical pop-up drain.
- Single lever faucet in tubs/showers, as per model type, excluding acrylic tubs.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Rough-in 3-piece bathroom in basement.
- Finished laundry area, as per model type.
- Laundry area with tub and connections for water and drain for washing machine, as per model type. Main and second floor laundry rooms not to have floor drains.
- Lower cabinets and extended upper cabinets in laundry room with Corian countertop, as per model type, from Vendor’s standard samples.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Forced air, high-efficiency gas furnace(s) with electronic ignition, as per model type.
- Electronic humidifier(s), as per model type.
- Heat recovery ventilation unit.
- Centrally located electronic thermostat(s), as per model type.
- The purchaser acknowledges that the condensing hot water system is on a rental program.
- Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling where home design accommodates a habitable room over garage, as per model type.
- Concrete basement walls with foundation wrap to enhance overall water resistance.
- Engineered Floor System – sub-floor is glued, screwed and sanded prior to finishing.
- Engineered Floor System – sub-floor is glued, screwed and sanded prior to finishing.
- Windows and exterior doors sealed with high quality caulking.
- Quality 2’ x 6’ wood frame construction.
- 200 AMP electrical service.
- Weatherproof GFI exterior electrical outlet located at the rear and front porch.
- Quality ceiling light fixtures provided in foyer, main hall, kitchen, family room, great room, study, library, games room and all bedrooms, as per model type.
- White Décora switches and receptacles throughout.
- 25 low-voltage main floor pot lights. Locations to be determined within 10 days of finalization of the sale or builder to select standard locations.
- Under-valance lighting in kitchens and serveries, as per model type.
- Smoke detectors provided as per Ontario Building Code.
- Carbon monoxide detectors provided as per Ontario Building Code.
- All bathrooms electrical duplex receptacles protected by ground fault interpreter.
- Door chimes provided.
- Complete Central Air Conditioning.
- Rough-in for Central Vacuum system.
- Rough-in Security System. Full security system provided if monitored by Vendor’s supplier.
- Elevator, as per model type.
SMART HOME WIRING
- Our Smart Home Wiring Package provides an infrastructure network for Video/Cable TV distribution (high definition availability), computer networking, high speed phone lines and home automation provided by wide band width video cable and high speed data cabling in two (2) locations in your home.
- Pre-wiring for telephone lines in family/great room, kitchen, library, office/study and master bedroom, as per model type.
- All homes covered by TARION WARRANTY CORPORATION for 7-year major structural and 2 year limited warranties and one (1) year Builder’s comprehensive warranty. For full coverage and warranty details refer to Schedule A.
SALES CENTRE INFORMATION
T: 1.877.702.7870 x1000
Monday: 1 - 7pm
Tuesday: 1 - 7pm
Wednesday: 1 - 7pm
Thursday: 1 - 7pm
Friday: By appointment
Sat, Sun and Holidays: 12 - 5pm