Remington Homes is now selling a limited collection
of detached homes on 34’, 38’ and 45’ lots at the
Preserve in North Oakville.
Features & Finishes
- Superior architecturally designed elevations with stucco, stone, clay brick, stone accents and other accent details in other materials as per model type (actual detailing may vary from Artists’ concept and subject to grade conditions). Lintels have prime coat only.
- Exterior colour packages are pre-determined and pre-selected by Lot and cannot be altered.
- Purchaser advised that stone and stucco cladding are designed on the front and rear elevation as per model type.
- Self sealing quality 25-year asphalt roof shingles from Vendor’s pre-determined colour schemes.
- Maintenance-free aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts.
- Aluminum exterior railing as per model type and if required due to grade condition.
- Sliding patio door(s) with screen or French door(s), as per model type.
- Metal insulated front entry door(s) with weatherstripping as per model type.
- Maintenance free vinyl casement or thermo-fixed glass windows throughout with exterior transom, elliptical and half round windows and grilles at front and rear elevations, as per model type.
- High quality vinyl basement windows.
- Sectional roll-up garage door(s) with decorative windows (glazing), as per model type.
- Professionally graded and sodded lot.
- Precast slab walkway from driveway to front entry.
- Precast slabs at rear patio with steps as required.
- Asphalt paved driveway (base coat & top coat). Vendor not responsible for future settlement.
- Three exterior hose bibs (one in garage, one at rear and one at side).
- Black exterior coach lamps on front and rear elevations, as per model type.
- Where grading requires a deck, the Vendor will provide a 5’ x 7’ (approximate size) wood deck with stairs. Premiums may apply.
- For walk out basement condition the Vendor to provide: Basement sliding patio door or French door(s) as per model type, Full size rear basement vinyl casement windows, A 5’x7’ (approximate size) wood balcony off main floor rear door and an additional exterior light and electrical outlet, as per model type. Premiums may apply.
- Door from garage to house with deck and stairs if required, all subject to grade and municipal approval.
- Gas line at rear of home for barbeque connection.
INTERIOR TRIM & FEATURES
- 9’ ceilings on main floor, 9’ ceilings on all other levels, as per plan.
- Cornice molding in living room and/or dining room (excluding open to above areas), as per model type.
- Most main floor archways to be trimmed and raised to complement 9’ ceilings.
- Dramatic open designs with vaulted, raised and/or cathedral ceilings in selected areas as per applicable plan.
- Trimmed half walls and ledges as per plan.
- Coffered ceiling in dining room or living/dining room where combined, as per model type.
- Coffered ceiling in master bedroom, as per model type.
- Stained stairs with oak treads and oak veneer risers and stringers from first to second floor and second floor to loft (where applicable), with wrought iron pickets and upgraded stained oak handrail, from Vendors’ standard samples, as per model type.
- Aristocrat paint grade trim +/- 2 3/4” casing in. +/- 4 1/8” baseboards with colonial doors.
- All interior doors to have satin nickel lever hardware.
- Cold cellar, as per plan.
- Natural gas fireplace(s) with white lacquer cabinet or standard marble insert with white lacquer mantel as per model type.
- All ducts to be cleaned prior to closing.
- All interior walls to be finished with one choice of paint from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Wood trim and interior doors painted white.
- Kitchens and bathrooms and finished laundry rooms are painted.
- Smooth ceilings on main floor, powder room, all bathrooms and main or second floor laundry, as per model type.
- Stippled ceilings with smooth borders on second floor and loft, as per plan.
- Choice of 12” x 12” or 13” x 13” ceramic flooring in front vestibule, main hall, kitchen and breakfast/dinette areas, all bathrooms, powder room, main or second floor laundry room, garage door landing and basement stair mid landing from Vendors’ standard samples, as per model type.
- Stained pre-finished 3 1/4” by 3/4” oak strip hardwood on main floor, save and except tiled areas and main floor bedrooms, as per model type.
- 40 oz. broadloom in main floor bedrooms, second floor and loft spaces, save and except tiled areas as per model type.
- Quality foam underpad for all carpeted areas.
- Quality custom crafted kitchen cabinetry selected from Vendor’s samples with provision for dishwasher
- Fluorescent valance lighting in kitchen area including servery, as per model type.
- Choice of granite countertop from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Flush breakfast bar, as per model type.
- Extra height kitchen cabinets with decorative crown moulding to complement 9’ ceiling, no bulkheads where possible.
- Double stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with washerless single lever faucet with pull out spray (kitchen sink only).
- Rough-in dishwasher includes plumbing and electrical only, with space for dishwasher, cabinet not included.
- Decorative door panels on island return as per model type.
- Stainless steel exhaust hood fan over stove with six (6) inch duct to exterior.
- Rough-in 3-piece washroom in basement.
- All bathroom fixtures to be white.
- Master ensuite features a frameless glass shower enclosure with frameless shower door in clear glass with chrome hardware. Choice of ceramic tiles on walls and ceiling with recessed shower light.
- Custom quality vanities selected from Vendor’s standard samples, except where pedestal sinks are indicated.
- Choice of granite countertop, with undermount oval sink(s) in the master ensuite, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Choice of cultured marble countertop with undermount sink(s), for all remaining bathrooms, except where pedestals are indicated, from Vendors’ standard samples.
- Wall mirrors in all bathrooms.
- White ceramic accessories (toilet paper holder and towel bar) in all bathrooms.
- Decorator ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure, including ceiling, as per plan.
- Where tub and shower stalls are separate, non-free standing tub enclosure is tiled to approximately 16” above tub.
- Marble threshold and jambs in all shower stalls.
- Acrylic tub(s) and/or free-standing acrylic tub(s), as per model type.
- Recessed medicine cabinet in main bathroom.
- Single lever faucet in tubs and showers, as per model type, excluding acrylic tub(s).
- Single lever faucet on all bathroom and powder room sinks with pop up mechanical drain.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Decorative strip lighting above vanities and pedestal.
- Pressure balancing fixtures in all showers.
- Laundry area, as per model type.
- White melamine upper cabinets in main or second floor laundry rooms, as per model type.
- Laundry area with tub and connections for water and drain for washing machine, as per model type.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Forced air High-Efficiency gas furnace with electronic ignition.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the condensing hot water system is on a rental program.
- Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling where home design accommodates a room over garage as per model type.
- All homes are Next Gen Energy Star Qualified (EnerGuide 83) and performance tested by a third party to meet superior standards in Energy Efficiency.
- Concrete basement walls with foundation wrap to enhance overall water resistance.
- Engineered Floor System – sub-floor is glued, screwed and sanded prior to finishing.
- Windows and exterior doors sealed with high quality caulking.
- Quality 2’ x 6’ wood frame construction.
- 150 AMP electrical service.
- Ten (10) line voltage pot lights on main floor. Locations to be determined at Design Centre.
- Weatherproof GFI exterior electrical outlet located at the rear and front porch.
- White Decora switches and receptacles throughout.
- Quality ceiling light fixtures provided in foyer, main hall, kitchen, study, library, dining, breakfast, great room, loft, media loft, family, den, upper hallway and all bedrooms as per model type.
- Smoke detectors provided as per Ontario Building Code (one per floor including basement).
- Carbon monoxide detector as per Ontario Building Code.
- All bathroom electrical duplex receptacles protected by ground fault interrupter.
- Rough-in electrical outlet(s) for future installation of garage door opener(s)
- Door chimes provided.
- Rough-in for Central Vacuum.
- Rough-in Security System. Full security system provided if monitored by Vendor’s supplier.
- Complete central air-conditioning.
SMART HOME WIRING
- Our Smart Home Wiring Package provides an infrastructure network for Video/Cable TV Distribution, Computer networking, High Speed phone lines and Home Automation provided by Wide Band Width Video Cable and High Speed Data Cabling in two (2) locations in your home.
- In addition to Smart Home Wiring Package, we include: pre-wiring for telephone lines in family or living or great room, kitchen, and all bedrooms and rough-in cable T.V. in family or living room and master bedroom.
- All homes covered by TARION WARRANTY CORPORATION for 7-year major structural and 2-year limited warranties and one (1) year Builder’s comprehensive warranty. For full coverage and warranty details refer to Schedule A.
SALES CENTRE INFORMATION
155 Dundas St W, Oakville
Mon - Thurs: 1pm - 7pm
Sat - Sun: 12pm - 5pm